IS YOUR COMMUNITY READY?
Call for Presentations
• Infrastructure Resiliency• Economics & Finance• Culture & Diversity
How to Submit Your Proposal
Submissions must contain the following information:
100 word session description to be used in the program
Identify the thematic area the presentation fits into
3 Learner outcomes
Techniques planned to engage the audience
Length of presentation
Contact details and biographical details for all speakers/facilitators
Requirements for audio/visual equipment or transportation
Whether you are willing to be recorded and/or livestreamed
Whether you are willing to write an entry for the Ontario Planning Journal or Planning Exchange blog
All presentations will be peer reviewed and each reviewer will assess proposals against a previously-established criteria. Click here to view the criteria.
Please note: Presentations that are intended to solicit business or sell products/services will not be considered.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed.
- The Committee that reviews submissions may determine that a proposal could or should be presented in a format other than that proposed. The submitter will be consulted in this circumstance.
- The main contact person listed on the proposal will be contacted via email with a final decision.
- The decision of the Review Committee on the inclusion or rejection of a proposal, and the presentation format, is final.
- Reviewer comments will not be supplied to those who have submitted proposals, nor will the Review Committee respond to requests for comment regarding rejection of any proposal.
If you have any questions about potential sessions or the call for presentations, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.